Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm on Patreon!

Hello readers :)

I wanted to take this opportunity to talk to you about, well, helping me with my creative process.

I am a creator on a website called Patreon, and how it works is that I will continue to post free content for you to look at on my blog Little Sprouts. However, if you love what I do and are generous enough to support my content with a donation of as little as 1 dollar, please follow the link below to start submitting your payments.

https://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=2427833&u=752053&alert=3

It's that simple.

I make awesome content for you guys, you support my work, and I can continue to make awesome content for you guys. Even if you don't donate, I will still post awesome content.

I hope that, with these donations, I will be able to supplement my income enough to improve this blog and make it more than what it is right now.

If you are a contributor to my Patreon page, I will post your name on my blog on the page that is titled Contributors. That way, you will forever be memorialized as someone who helped me start off this process before I can get into creating ad revenue for myself.

I appreciate any and all support that you guys can give me, and as always, keep planting the seeds of change in your little sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment